READINGS - 2018
Комитет молодых учёных
"ALMAZOV READINGS - 2018"
All-Russian Youth Medical Conference with international participation
We invite you to participate in All-Russian Youth Medical Conference with international participation "ALMAZOV READINGS - 2018", which will be held from 16 to 18 May 2018 in the Almazov National Medical Research Centre (2 Akkuratova str., St. Petersburg, Russia).
The conference will be a place to present the latest scientific achievements and exchange experience, as well as to connect young scientists from different research and clinical centers of our country and abroad. At the plenary session, the most interesting presentations will be awarded a diploma.
During the same period of time, the Center will host a forum of young specialists "ALMAZOV WORKSHOP", at which leading specialists will conduct classes taking into account the latest clinical recommendations.
In the course of the conference and forum the following events are planned:
Everyday workshops and lectures of leading specialists in all fields presented at the conference*;
Competition of the research projects of students, residents and young scientists;
Section of the scientific and educational cluster "Translational Medicine";
Cultural program (excursions in St. Petersburg, buffet table);
The program is planned to be evaluated by the Commission for the evaluation of trainings and materials for continuing medical education.
DIRECTIONS OF THE WORK OF THE CONFERENCE *
Anesthesiology, Reanimatology, and Transfusiology;
Cardiology (with sub-sections):
Clinical laboratory diagnostics and laboratory genetics;
Cardiovascular surgery and endovascular diagnostics and treatment;
Physiotherapy and sports medicine;
Legal issues in healthcare.
* the list of sections will be confirmed when the registration is finished.
The forum of young specialists "ALMAZOV WORKSHOP" will cover topics relevant to modern Russian medicine:
1. Anesthesiology and Reanimatology
- Course of the European Council of Intensive Care on basic cardiopulmonary resuscitation and automatic external defibrillation (BLS / AED Provider) with the basics of first aid.
Moderator: Head of Department of Intensive Care №7, ERC instructor, Alexander Marichev.
- Catheterization of small blood circulation circle in modern intensive care and cardiology.
- Modern therapy of oncohematological diseases. Therapy of Chronic Myeloid Leukemia - from increased life expectancy to recovery.
Moderator: Leading Researcher of Research Institute of Oncohematology, MD, Elza Lomaya.
- Cell therapy of oncohematological diseases.
Moderator: Senior Researcher of Research Institute of Oncohematology, MD, Dmitry Motorin.
3. Children's diseases
- Emergency care for paroxysmal heart rhythm disorders in children.
Moderator: Associate Professor of Department of Children's Diseases, PhD, Roman Tatarsky, and Head of Research Institute of Pediatric Arrhythmology, PhD, Elena Vasichkina.
- Diagnosis and treatment of vertigo.
Moderator: Assistant of Department of Neurology of Pavlov First Saint-Petersburg State Medical University, Dmitry Ovchinnikov, and Head of Department of Neurology, leading specialist in vestibulology of "Seven Doctors" clinic, Julia Didenko.
- Pain and cognition.
Moderator: Head of Department of Neurology and Manual Medicine of Pavlov First Saint-Petersburg State Medical University, PhD, Professor, Evgeny Barantsevich.
- Diagnostics of neuromuscular diseases. Clinical neurological examination.
Moderator: Head of Department of Neurology and Psychiatry, PhD, Professor, Tatyana Alexeyeva.
- Surgery of glial tumors of functionally important brain zones with intraoperative neurophysiological monitoring.
Moderator: Head of Neurosurgery department №4, PhD, Malik Tastanbekov, and PhD, Professor, Mikhail Alexandrov.
- Semiconductor laser in degenerative spine diseases surgery
Moderator: PhD, Andrey Ivanenko.
6. Molecular biology
- Molecular mechanisms of congenital heart pathology
- Pulmonary hypertension. Discussion of clinical cases.
Moderator: Senior Researcher, Research Laboratory of Cardiomyopathy, MD, Natalia Goncharova.
- Topic is to be announced.
Moderator: Director of Institute of Heart and Vessels, Head Research Department of Non-coronary heart diseases, PhD, Professor, Olga Moiseeva.
- Evaluation of cardiovascular risk factors.
Moderator: Head of Research Laboratory of Epidemiology of Non-communicable diseases, PhD, Oksana Rotar.
- Arrhythmogenic dysplasia of the right ventricle.
Moderator: Director of Institute of Medical Education, Leading Researcher of Institute of Electrocardiology, MD, Associate Professor, Elena Parmon.
8. Ultrasound diagnosis
- Evaluation of the right heart chambers.
Moderator: functional diagnostics specialist, Kirill Malikov
9. Vascular Surgery
- Hybrid technologies for aortic and peripheral arterial disease.
- Demonstration from the operating room: a hybrid operation on multilevel lesion of the lower extremities.
Moderator: Head of Research Department of Vascular and Interventional Surgery, PHd, Mikhail Chernyavsky.
FORMS OF PARTICIPATION
Oral presentation and abstract publication in the conference proceedings.
Poster presentation and abstract publication in the conference proceedings.
Abstract publication in the conference proceedings.
* when the registration is finished, the scientific committee of the conference may invite the participant to change the form of participation (oral or poster) according to program.
TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
Young specialists under the age of 35, senior students, residents and graduate students are invited to participate in the conference "Diamond Readings - 2018".
The following sizes of organizational fees are provided:
Package "Speaker" 800 rubles:
certificate of participation
free access to all sections;
Package "Correspondence publication" 300 rubles - only the abstract publication;
Package "Listener" - free of charge:
free access to all sections
Expenses related to traveling, accommodation, and meals are in the participant responsibility. The Organizing Committee facilitates the organization of accommodation at the request of the participant.
Invoice for the participation fee will be sent to the participants, whose abstract is reviewed by the Scientific Committee.
For the students and young scientists of the Almazov Center, participation in the conference is free of charge.
Participation in the forum of young specialists "ALMAZOV WORKSHOP" is free of charge for specialists, undegraduate students, residents, and PHd students.
Registration is opened until 8 March 2018.
It is also mandatory to fill in the registration form https://goo.gl/forms/AZco5x06sD3eI7MR2
official website of the Council of Young Scientists and Specialists cyss.almazovcentre.ru
e-mail: secretary of the organizing committee -- Alkhazishvili_AV@almazovcentre.ru
Facebook: facebook.com/AlmazovCYSS and facebook.com/events/301374330384217/
VK.com: vk.com/almazovcyss and https://vk.com/almazovconference2018
official website of the Almazov National Medical Research Centre almazovcentre.ru,
2 Akkuratova str., St. Petersburg, Russia 197341